Complaint Review: Integra Finacial - First Link Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 01, 2005

• Reported By:Shoreview Minnesota
Integra Finacial - First Link Benefits
100 Walnut St. Ste 100A Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Finacial/First Link Benefits Ripoff Robbery! Champlain New York

Integra called me (on my landline, which I never give out) and told me how I'd been recently denied a credit card. True. They said they had a pre-approved Master Card for me, all I had to do was pay a one time, non refundable fee of $245.

I fell for it, idiot. Gave them all my information. When I got the charge on my account, it was $4 more than I had authorized, so I started looking them up online.

Guess where I found them first.. yeah, ripoffreport.com. I also found them on the BBB site under First Link Benefits. Same address, same phone number.

I got my account closed, filled out the fraud paperwork with the bank, the police were unable to take a report, but the attorney general was very interested. I suggest if you've been hit by these people, call your state's attorney general, you can find them on in the government section of any phone directory.

Make the report with them, they will make an inquiry. Let's get these theives shut down!

Good luck getting your money back though, that's all up to the bank if you gave them routing and accountn umbers like I did.

Anne
Shoreview, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2005 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Finacial-First-Link-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-FinacialFirst-Link-Benefits-Ripoff-Robbery-Champlain-New-York-133286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Finacial - First Link Benefits