Complaint Review: Integra Finacial

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2005

• Reported By:kent Washington
Integra Finacial
100 Walnut St. Ste 100A Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Finacial ripoff, they called me up, saying I was a prroved for a $2000.00 credit card, Champlain New York

ripoff, Integra Finacial
they called me up, saying I was a proved for a $2000.00 credit card, that this was not a rippoff. Verified with being taped, it sounded real, i was very leary but they made it sound like a real offer. I went on and on about not wanting to ge ripped off and they asured me it was for real. I got taken for $249.00 dollars. the bank will not refund my money, saying it can't be proven that it was a scam. They even had a phone number, tracking number ect. so the bank thought it was for real, I called the number and it was nothing... a scam. bogus information!

Alice
kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Finacial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Finacial-ripoff-they-called-me-up-saying-I-was-a-prroved-for-a-200000-credit-c-149983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Finacial