Complaint Review: Integra Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2005

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Integra Financial Benefits
100-A Walnut Street Ste 197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Benefits RIP-OFF and FRAUD Champlain New York

I was contacted by an agent about a credit card his name was accordingly JAY, he said he represented Integra Financial Benefit. He said that I was pre-approved for a credit card with a $2000 limit and the only thing I had to do was give a one time payment of $249. The money was withdrawn from my acct on the 11 of MAR, it is now 7 Jul and I still have not received anything.

I've been calling the 800 number for the past 3 mths wondering about my package and on the first call, they told me to wait another week, the second time they told me to wait until monday. The third time I called they said that there was a delay on the package, but that they would be shipped out that friday and that it would take 7-10 business days before I get the package. I waited 15 business days and called them back, they said it was not a problem that they would send out a new package on wednesday and that I would receive it within 7 days.

So I waited once again. I called yesterday Jul 6 and they told me that my package was sent out and that it showed that it had already been recived to contact my local post office about it. So I did, it shows that the package was delivered on the 28th of April, but I have not received anything.

But what is funny to me is that in May they told me that they had not shipped it out and the it would be shipped out on friday, so how is it that I received my package if it was never sent out. Now I called back this morning and the guy on the phone told me that there was nothing he could do and that he could not re-send the package out unless I had something from USPS stating that they lost the package, but according to them it was delivered somewhere in my town. I asked if it could be tracked down and they said that they didn't have an specific address, so was it all fake........ anyways back to my story, so then I explained to the guy what USPS had said and he said it was out of his hands and that unless I faxed paperwork saying that it's lost he would not send a new package. So I paid $249 for nothing.......

I am a single mother, I am currently in the US Army, stationed at Fort Hood. I just got back from Iraq and it's not that I don't have the money, but it's my money and if I am suppose to get something in return I should. I am going to talk to the Army lawyers and I hope that these people do get punished. If there are a lot more people out there in the same situation or worse, speak up b/c it will help us out.

Bilitis
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-Benefits-RIP-OFF-and-FRAUD-Champlain-New-York-148804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial Benefits