Complaint Review: Integra Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Integra Financial Benefits
100-A Walnut St #197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Benefits ripoff Champlain New York

I'm putting in this report because I too like alot of other people believed the pack of lies Integra told me. I kept calling asking them how it worked and all they'd say is your information package will arrive in the mail and to my disgrace it did but 2 months later. Then I called to ask them why I hadn't gotten my credit card and then they said "You have to apply through the mail so they have your signature on file" BS!!!!

Anyways I got some good tips on how to get my money back by looking at some other peoples reports and complaints from this so called "Integra Financial". I just hope other people check better than just give out their account like that. Oh a good tip ask them for their web address and they can't tell you that either there's one way of know their STUPID and us to believe them.

Lourdes
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-138361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial Benefits