Complaint Review: Integra Financial

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2005

• Reported By:OILTON Oklahoma
Integra Financial
100-A Walnut St. Suite 197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial ripoff Champlain New York

I was contacted by this company on the telephone, was given a sales pitch for a mastercard, that would help my credit rating.

I was told by Tina, that it would cost $249.00, and I would receive the card within 7-14 days.

I was then transferred to Robert Holman, to verify my bank information, I then asked him some of the questions I asked Tina. Telling him I wasn't able to just throw away $249.00, that I am a single parent with 3 children.
He verified that it was legitimate, and if I had further concerns, I could contact him at extension 9000. I have since waited 2 months, and cannot get anyone other that a recording on this phone number.

Shelly
OILTON, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-137914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial