Complaint Review: Integra Financial

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2005

• Reported By:corpus christi Texas
Integra Financial
100-a Champlain,, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial ripoff Champlain, New York

i recieved a phone call from some mastercard company, that told me some too good to be true lies. i told them no thank you and hung up. then called me again, to verify my social and drivers license information, i did apply for some credit cards over the internet, so i thought this was the company i was applying for, after i gave him my information to verify my application, he then told me $249.oo will be withdrawn from my account on the 9th of Febuary for one time processing fee.

i said hay wait a minute, who are you, integra, i didn't apply with you i applied with with wells fargo financial, they said they were integra financial, then he told me the claims officer was going to talk to me to verify my approval during the recording. i asked for and address, a phone number and told him to hold on i will be right back.

ON my other line i called the number, which said they were customer service that never identified themselves as a business, i then called information in new york, there was no business called Integra Financial in champlain, New york, So i clicked to the other line to talk to the claims officer, i told him no way, you don't exist, he professed that they are an upstanding business around for 15 years. I really didnt care, what he had to say, what concerns me is that they have my ss# my drivers license # and acct number, they could easily do a draft on my account to get my money.

After i told them they are frauds, what to say they won't use my information and try to steal my money out of my account...

Daniela
corpus christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2005 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial/Champlain-New-York-99219/Integra-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-129796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial