Complaint Review: Integra Financial

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Integra Financial
100-A Walnut St. 197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Pay Back Playing on people who need help the most Ripoff Champlain New York

I would like to thank everyone who posted here. I fell for this crap March 1st.

I applied for a credit card online to start rebuilding my credt. These asses called me the next day so i thought they were the people i applied with. I WAS WRONG.

Anyway they told me the money was being taken on the 15th but my bank holds it for 9 days so the money wasnt taken out until the 24th. When i saw it was removed i called and they told me my card would arrive in 25 business days.

IT'S MAY 2nd. I called the CUSTOMER SERVICE and the lady told me it was shipping out this week and i should have it by the end of next week. Now I'm trippen and sure enough i found this site.

Never thought it would have been me. oops. I talked with the bank and they said they cant do anything because i approved and they told me i was not able to revoke my authorization.

I told my bank that i had called Payment Resources International and that they told me i would be credited back my money but i want to close my account but i wanna get my credit back.

Since this Integra crap has all my information, if they find out i took my money back how can i make sure that they wont go in my account and take what money i do have?

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE TRIED TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE BANK AND WHERE REFUSED: Call 949-729-1400 (I spoke to a bunch of people but Ext. 122 worked best for me but there are other people listed in theses posts that should do fine for you) get them to credit your money.

Your bank can put a type of withdrawl block on your account I think it called a debit block 8,7 or 10 or something like that. you can contact me later if you wish about the exact term. anyway it will stop all withdrawls from being made on your account BUT it will allow your Credit to come through, so get the block and open another account. you will have to replace your checks buy your ATM/Debit card will still work. This way there is no money in the account where they have your information but you can still get your returned credit from the processing company. Oh ya, if you do this tell your bank the amount of the credit so they can be on the look out for it.

I hope this helps and thank you everyone who posted on this site.

Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Integra-Financial-Pay-Back-Playing-on-people-who-need-help-the-most-Ripoff-Champlain-New-Y-141413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial