Complaint Review: Integra Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Olive Branch Mississippi
Integra Financial
100 A Walnut St Suite 197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial ripoff Champlain New York

I was also approached by this "company" as well. I was told by a male rep that they would "send me paperwork in the mail. When I refused to give my banking information over the phone without something in writing he tried to find some other way to get the info from me. I had a gut feeling this was a fraud so I decided to check them out. I am glad I did. I was told that I would pay no service charges for life and no intrest ever. Sounded to good and lo and behold it was.

Angelikie
Olive Branch, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Integra-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-136204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial