Complaint Review: Integra Marketing

• Reported By:Hornell New York
Integra Marketing
mailmethekit.com Internet U.S.A.

Integra Marketing ripoff Rude Dishonest mailmethekit.com Internet

Last year Kirby Cleaners came to our home to clean one room of carpet (a friend asked me to do this so she could get credit and get some free gift) Well I don't have carpeting, I have hardwood, but I let the rep. come anyway so my neighbor could get the credit. We received a free certificate for a free 2 nights stay at a hotel (they provided a list of cities, but not hotels). Last Septmber I went online and could find nothing out about them. They did mail me a registration form which requires a $50.00 deposit and on my e-mail they listed some frequently asked questions. The only way to get in touch with them is to reply to their e-mail, but you do not get a response. I called Kirby and they gave me a phone number to contact these people. When I called, the receptionist was very rude and said that THEY would tell us what hotel to go to after we sent them their money. The money is only refundable after we complete our trip. But the catch is....we send them our money - along with THREE cities we are interested in visiting and they tell us where to go. I know it's a scam I can just feel it. And while we only have $50.00 invested, and three hours of a boring vacuum cleaner presentation, it still ticks me off!!!!!

Denise
Hornell, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2006 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Marketing/internet/Integra-Marketing-ripoff-Rude-Dishonest-mailmethekitcom-Internet-188772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Marketing