Complaint Review: Integra Shipping

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jorge Heredia — La Puente California
Integra Shipping
Internet, Florida United States of America

Integra Shipping They change the price once I gave the security deposit Internet, Florida

I spoke to a person named PHIL to transport my 2000 ML320 from Loganville Georgia to Glendora California , he qoute the service for $650.00 asked for $200.00 deposit and the balance had to be paid at the moment of delivery , once the deposit was given he gave me a pick up day but they never did , three days later he calls asking for more money , I asked for refund and he said I had to email explaining reason for cancelation , he blocked his email and web site so I wasn't able to send the refund request.

Three days later he called again and told me he had found a driver to bring my car but the total price was $1000.00 I had to agree against my will because I had given $200.00 deposit and I wasn't able to request refund because he was blocking emails ,

The Name of the company is INTEGRA SHIPPING , the guy's name is PHIL and his contact numbers are (866)305-9018

(305)915-4135

info@integrashipping.com

www.integrashipping.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Shipping/Internet-Florida-/Integra-Shipping-They-change-the-price-once-I-gave-the-security-deposit-Internet-Florida-1039200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Shipping