Complaint Review: Integra Telecom

• Reported By: casey — Richardson Texas United States of America
Integra Telecom
200 S. Virginia STE #400 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Integra Telecom Unethical Business Practices Reno, Nevada

If you see an Integra Rep, Run! I was told that if I switched my business lines, my DSL would not be interrupted. I was also told that any termination fees would be waived if my business went under in this economy. Both were untrue. My DSL went down for two weeks and I was forced to get their DSL. My business shut down and I received a bill for over $2000. Take my advice and find another option for your telephone and internet needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Telecom/Reno-Nevada-89501/Integra-Telecom-Unethical-Business-Practices-Reno-Nevada-669624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Telecom