Complaint Review: Integra Telecom

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: madcustomer — Tempe Arizona United States of America
Integra Telecom
6373 E Tanque Verde Suite 200 Internet United States of America

Integra Telecom IntegraTelecom.com Worst telecommunication company ever! Internet

How is Integra Telecom still in business is the question? Literally there has NOT BEEN on single order that I have placed with them that has not gone terrible. I am going to spare you all the details and sum it up as fast as I can. Aside from the past issues we have deal with I will only tell you about a recent one.

Simple Request to Integra Telecom:  Several day ago I requested to have one number call forward to another number so that calls would be picked up by our a phone tree on the system period.

What happened: After explaining to the Integra Telecom rep (Cheri Baum) what needed to be done I thought she had a firm understanding. Well  she did not and created a DEAD END for all customers who called in SO when people called in they got the OLD phone tree that had extensions that she had canceled!!!! AND FOR 5 DAYS of business we did not receive any calls?!?! Being that we merged offices with another company and the phone was ringing for them we didnt think to much of it until emails started coming in with the completes.

We soon realized that customers were unhappy and business was lost immediately I called my Integra Telcom rep Cheri and she actually blamed me for doing something to the phone tree she actually said you must have done something to the phone tree to create these issues and then said we are not the experts nor do we claim to be  That was really reassuring let me tell you, although this lady was nice she had absolutely no clue what she was doing they should use that recording for training of what NOT to say to customers.

Lastly, If you are thinking about trying Integra because of some smooth talking sales guy sold you on the BS Savings I recommend that you think again. I DO NOT KNOW of one company who has been happy with Integra Telecom.  I dont see the savings but if it is there is savings, NO WAY it has made up for the money and time that has been lost having these guys as a telecom provider. Good luck to all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Telecom/internet/Integra-Telecom-IntegraTelecomcom-Worst-telecommunication-company-ever-Internet-660696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Telecom