Complaint Review: Integrated Business Dynamics - MarketingMary Lee

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Integrated Business Dynamics - MarketingMary Lee
www/ibd-marketing.com Olando, Florida U.S.A.

Integrated Business Dynamics - MarketingMary Lee Told me They would sell my timeshare in a few days Olando Florida

I was told by Mary Lee at IBD Marketing Co. that she could sell my timeshare in a few days, because the timeshares were selling like hotcakes. This have been since

November 2006, and nothing. The phone No. that she gave me is not in services any longer, no way to contact her at all. I was told my property was viewed 62 times, would contact me further, when they had something to report. As of this day nothing. They gave me a contract #102188, and conf. #14833253. I am like the person from canada, this is a ripoff. I do not have their address, this ia all the information I have.

Bobbie
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Business-Dynamics-MarketingMary-Lee/Olando-Florida/Integrated-Business-Dynamics-MarketingMary-Lee-Told-me-They-would-sell-my-timeshare-in-a-346451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Business Dynamics - MarketingMary Lee