Complaint Review: Integrated Card Service (ICS)

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: rippedoff_702 — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Integrated Card Service (ICS)

Integrated Card Service ,ICS, Randy Schneider Signed me up for merchant services ,pos, without authorization. Refuses to call back or cancel. Internet

In late april, I was in search of a merchant provider for online store.  We already had/have a merchant provider for point of sale processing in our physical location.  I was in search of quotes and rates for online card processing.

I had called several companies, looking for said information.  I got a hold of Randy Schneider at Integrated Card Services.  They have an online application for merchant services.

Randy personally walked me through the application.  HE WAS VERY CLEAR upfront that this was only an application to see if my business qualified for there services. I had asked serveral times during the walkthrough if i would be charged or signed up for their servies, each time Randy responded with ABSOLUTELY NOT.

He walked me through the POS application and mentioned it didn't matter if i did that one or the online merchant application, it was only to see if I qualified and that it could be applied to whichever service i wanted, provided i was approved.

I had not heard back from randy for several weeks.  I had moved on to finding another company at this time as was nowhere near ready to move forward.

On May 3rd, a mysterious charge of ~$40 showed up in my bank statement.  Keep in mind, this is a brand new bank account I had just set up for our DBA and did not have any money in it yet.  His charge sent my new account into the negative.

I called, and called, and called Randy and was unable to get ahold of him.  I called the company direct where the receptionist could only direct me back to randy's voice mail.  This went on all the month of may.

June 3rd roles around, and the charge is there again!  I have been calling, and calling, and calling everybody at their company and am getting the run around.  This is my absolute last option as far as resolving the issue with Randy Schneider and Integrated Card Services.

To summarize:

1.  called randy

2.  he promised no charges or obligation for filling out the application

3.  I was signed up without approval, for a service i didn't need.

4.  Randy Schneider and Integrated Card Services (ICS) have failed to resolve the issue

5.  I literally have not spoken to Randy Schneider since the application date in mid April

6.  They have charged upwards of $100 from my bank account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Service-ICS/internet/Integrated-Card-Service-ICS-Randy-Schneider-Signed-me-up-for-merchant-services-pos-wit-614776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Service (ICS)