Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services ( ICS )

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: dpurdue1 — Auburn California
Integrated Card Services ( ICS )
PO Box 3429, Thousand Oaks, CA. 91359 Thousand Oaks, , California USA

Integrated Card Services , ICS , Merchant Services, iPayment Inc. Lies, deceipt, misrepresentation and they'll take hundreds of dollars out of your bank account that you give them. Thousand Oaks, California

Salesman grossly misrepresented the credit card  company, sent me a contract to "look over" while he was on the phone talking to me telling me what the fine print said. Everyting he said was just what I wanted and needed for my business. But it wasn't to be.

Shortly after signing up I found that he enrolled me in TWO accounts. After telling me there were NO monthly fees the company got into my bank account to extract monthly fees. When discovering it I immediatly cancelled the service. Several months later they got into my bank account again to extract and additional $350 as a penalty for cancelling. I canceled because THEY misrepresented. Then they took hundreds of dollars because I canceled.

I tried to find an amicable solution to this by discussing it with them. They rudely refused to budge, saying that they had a contract with me and I should have read the fine print. and they were entitled to all the money they took. I had to close my bank account to stop them from taking more money out. They were right, I should have read it, but the salesman who was on the phone with me at the time said he'd explain all that was in it. My fault for trusting him. Don't you make the same mistake.

This company is very deceptive. Do not do business with them. They have no concern as to what your needs or requirements are. They will take advantage of you without a second thought. I went up the management chain of command trying to resolve this problem and got the same answer from each one. "Tough, we have a contract. Didn't you read it? We're entitled to your money and we're going to take it."

Go somewhere else for your credit card needs. This company is uncaring and will devistate a small business owner. You've been warned. If you do business with them now you're doing it at your own risk. They got me for several hundred dollars. I got nothing from them --- except this stupid machine taking up space on my desk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services-ICS-/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Integrated-Card-Servicesnbsp-ICSnbsp-Merchant-Services-iPayment-Inc-Lies-deceipt-1067884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services ( ICS )