Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Lucyann — Clifton Park New York U.S.A.
Integrated Card Services
5126 Clareton Dr Suit 260 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services International Card Services lied about charges, contract and does't return phone calls Agoura Hills, California

I wanted a credit card terminal to use at craft shows that I traveled to.  I was lied to about the charges and now am being told I am in contract with them for a year.   My emails and phone calls are not returned.

When I signed, I was told that the only charges that I would incur would be: a monthly bill of under $5.00, a 15 cent transaction fee and a fee of 1.54% of any sales.  I very specifically asked about being locked in to a contract or time period and was told I would not be.

I am now being charged a wireless fee of $15/month and $39.00 which I am to understand is a fee if my sales to not exceed a certain amount. Neither of these fees were mentioned when I very specifically asked about fees other than the ones mentioned.  I am also being told that I am locked into a years contract with a penalty charge of over $300 if I break it.

I had spent hours on the phone with them trying to get the terminal functioning and was sent a 2nd machine since the first was for awireless set up and would not work with my land line phone company (this is what they told me).  The 1st terminal was to be used at craft shows and the 2nd at home.

Even though the wireless phone could not be tested I was assured it was ready to go but when I tried to use it at my first show on June 9th the transaction was denied as the connection failed.  With my customer waiting I called and was told the terminal I had was not for wireless service (this is the one that I was told was wireless.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/-Agoura-Hills-California-91302/Integrated-Card-Services-International-Card-Services-lied-about-charges-contract-and-does-896584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services