Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: J Laurise — Los Angeles California Virgin Islands (US)
Integrated Card Services
28310 Roadside Drive, Suite 250 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services COMPLETE SCAM!!! They took $500 plus from my account for zero services! Agoura Hills, California

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!!!   Do not use this company!!!  IT IS A SCAM!!!  Just like all the other reviews, please be advised.  They told me, as a small business owner, that I would have a  $2/MO. charge.  Then when I received the machine, IT WASN'T WORKING.  (HMM, I wonder why?)  after losing money from an event that I couldn't use their machine for, I kept the machine in hopes of using iy in the future clients.   I ended up ever using it, so I decided to send it back.  That was, of course, after they charged $60/MO. for various charges.  Then after I sent them the machine back, I got the same $60/MO. plus $295 for canceling the account.  This threw my account into the negative and place our family in a very bad situation.  I am going to have to close our bank account now.  DO NOT use their services!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/Integrated-Card-Services-COMPLETE-SCAM-They-took-500-plus-from-my-account-for-zero-s-706556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services