Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Croesus — Ann Arbor Michigan United States of America
Integrated Card Services
Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services Arrogant and Deeply Deceptive business - STAY AWAY! Thousand Oaks, California

Integrated Card Services is the Queen of deceptive business practices.  They broke their contract to me by increasing my rates, yet they threaten to charge me $250 for cancellation.  This is not fair.  I didn't  break the contract - they did, yet I will be forced to pay.  Thankfully I closed my account and I have a different account with the same bank.  However I will likely still be forced to pay the fee.  Not fair.  I dealt with Leonard he was very rude and testy with me because I didn't trust him and I was right they ripped me off, as I predicted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/Thousand-Oaks-California-/Integrated-Card-Services-Arrogant-and-Deeply-Deceptive-business-STAY-AWAY-Thousand-Oak-835037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services