Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Teresa — Sun Valley California United States of America
Integrated Card Services
Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services ipayee, Merchant Warehouse, International Card Services Complete scam, Avoid this company, Shady business practices, Do not fill out anything on their website AT ALL. They will charge you multiple cancellation fees whether you used their services or not! Thousand Oaks, California

A couple of months ago I saw something online for a company called Integrated Card Services in regard to a credit card terminal. I am starting up a business where I will be having to charge people so I was interested. On their website it says you can apply and get a free quote so that is what I did.

The next thing I know I am getting an email saying that I have been approved and that a terminal is on the way. Problem is I was only inquiring. At that point I send an email saying that I did not want their services and that I was only inquiring. No response. I send another email with the same result.

I finally call them about it and am told a terminal is already on the way and in order to not have an account I have to fax them a cancellation letter. I tell them I do not want their terminal or their services and fax a cancellation letter. They tell me to just not accept it and that will be that. This is what I do.

The next thing I know I am charged $295.00 for an early cancellation fee. This is back in late June early July. I end up having to go through my bank and endlessly haggle with this company. They finally take it off. At this point I have wasted an annoying amount of time dealing with this company.

After that incident they insured me that I will never be charged for anything again. Yesterday I see some kind of cancellation fee for $350.00 under the name of ipayment. Turns out it's the same company charging me a cancellation fee under a different name.

I've called them a couple of times. They transfer me to other people or give me other phone numbers or tell me I need to fax them things. They have told me my account will be reimbursed but at this point who knows. I have had it with this company.

Since this started I have googled them and come across numerous complaints about this company. They go under three different names: Integrated Card Services, ipayee, Merchant Services, and maybe even International Card Services now that I think of it. They are extremely shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/Thousand-Oaks-California-/Integrated-Card-Services-ipayee-Merchant-Warehouse-International-Card-Services-Complete-764356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services