Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: E.H.T. — aurora Colorado United States of America
Integrated Card Services
PO Box3429 Thousand Oaks CA 91359 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services ICS; Intcardservices; QuickCommerce; iPayment; iAcess High Hidden Fees & Early Termination Fees; Don't Call You Back > They don't give you the terms up front Thousand Oaks, California

I was in the market for a new processing company and didn't put much thought into what questions to ask or to get contract up front.

Everything they told me was a lie.  Processing rates; early termination fees; they didn't tell me I would be billed by 2-3 companies;  wouldn't call me back.

I had to call every two weeks either asking for a refund on the monthly fees that were promised to be pro-rated or for strange unauthorized w/d's  & to tell them the refunds still hadn't gone through.

I would never get to talk to the rep that made the promises even though I had his direct line;  he never called me back.

When I cancelled I was told I would have to wait 30 days grace period before cancellation took place.  In that time I was charged $45 for not processing their minimum requirement.

a month later I was charged $295 with no description on the bank statment.

a month after that I was charged $350 cancellation fee.

I am outraged.  When I called after the   $45 had been acessed they were reluctant to credit me back - it was their standard proceedure.  I am still in the process of fighting with them.

My bank had to put a stop on atleast 3 different names they withdraw money under.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Integrated-Card-Services-ICS-Intcardservices-QuickCommerce-iPayment-iAcess-High-Hi-743014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services