Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ginger H — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Integrated Card Services
P.O. box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Integrated Card Services Unbelievable monthly fees and $350 cancellation fee Thousand Oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: easy fix

I contacted this company in October 2011, after an online search for credit card processing. I was promised low fees and no contract. They sent me a machine and the fees were fine the first month.Then I needed a wireless machine, I wanted to send the other one back. They informed me I didn't need to, but didn't mention it would then be two separate accounts and fees for each one.

By the time they added the New compliance fees, the New I access fees, and regular fees, it was $65.00 per month per account.

On February 28th I decided the fees were too high are closed the account and returned the machines.

I put a block on the accounts at the bank. On May 1st, I checked my account and they used another number to access my account and deducted $350 per account for a cancellation fee. A total of $700 gone.

I called them and they said I signed a 3 year contract, which I do not have, and if I wanted my money back I would have to re-open both accounts and pay all back fees. I asked them to email me a copy of the contract, which they have not done.

They have ripped me off and are bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Integrated-Card-Services-Unbelievable-monthly-fees-and-350-cancellation-fee-Thousand-Oak-879513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services

easy fix

AUTHOR: Chef - (U.S.A.)

call your bank and tell them that that was an unauthorized charge, the bank will investigate and when this company cannot prove the charge is valid (ie) a contract they will have to reimberss you