• Report: #719150

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Janice — Port Charlotte Florida United States of America
Integrated Card Services
P.O. Box 3429 Internet United States of America

Integrated Card Services ICS Called for information only for quotes, slammed me into an application though I repeatedly stated I did not want to create an account, Sales rep assured it was only to get approval and that will give, Internet

I was seeking information on merchant services for my proposed internet website business. The sales representative insisted to get that information I had to fill out his form and that upon approval would receive costs and details of service. I repeatedly told him I only wanted information and not to make an account. Then I get an email that I am approved and equipment is being sent in the mail. I called every phone number I found on the literature but kept getting the run around by everyone. After about 10 calls and one week I happened upon Molly who emailed me the cancellation form. The sales rep called and very rudely and arrogantly persisted in that I had to honor the contract -the contract I did not make. He said the information on the contract was being prepared and I would receive it in the mail. Now I have to close my checking account to keep him from stealing my money. BEWARE of these SCAMMERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/internet/Integrated-Card-Services-ICS-Called-for-information-only-for-quotes-slammed-me-into-an-ap-719150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services