Complaint Review: Integrated Card Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Not a good idea — Valley Springs California United States of America
Integrated Card Services
5126 Clareton Dr. Internet United States of America

Integrated Card Services ICS, International Card Services Merchant card services Agoura Hills, Internet

This company offered me a no contract account, then they accidentally set up two accounts without my knowledge and charged me monthly fees for both accounts under the same name, even though I was only using one.  Then when I saw that and cancelled both accounts, because they signed me up for I have no clue what, but it's in their terms and conditions that they will auto sign you up for things without notifying you ahead of time!.  I have yet to receive promised credits for those charges.  Then when I closed both accounts, they charged me $295.00 early termination fee for both accounts.  Swiping 99.9% of my checking account balance.  They are only willing to process a credit that will take up to 10 days to go back to may account because it's their policy.  They would not expedite the return policy nor pass me to someone that could.  My bank is not able to file a dispute because the vendor is claiming they will issue a refund, so it's just a game of waiting to get my own money returned, that I did not authorize them to take.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Card-Services/internet/Integrated-Card-Services-ICS-International-Card-Services-Merchant-card-services-Agoura-Hi-854751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Card Services