Complaint Review: Integrated Leasing Corp

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Future Face — New York New York United States of America
Integrated Leasing Corp
333 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey United States of America

Integrated Leasing Corp Do not lease any equipment from this company!!! It is a never-ending lease Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

We leased a credit card machine from these people in 2004.  They made monthly automatic withdrawals from our bank.  We stopped using the machine in 2011 and I called to cancel the lease and return their equipment.  All the old phone numbers were disconnected.  I found this new number online.  I spoke with a lady who would not give me her name.  She said she could not find our account.  She then told me: "Where are you calling?  There are six companies here".  I asked her what company employs her and she would not tell me.  I pressed for an answer and she said: "Don't worry about it!"  She then hung up on me.  I called back and went through all the prompts only to get the same voice on the phone.  I explained that we "got disconnected" and asked for her name.  She said she was the same person who spoke to me previously.  Nice comeback.    After she hung up on me again, I went to my bank and asked them for help.  The bank employees advised me to close my account and open a new one.  This is what I did.  Then Integrated leasing continued to harass our agent whose information they had in their records and he paid them an additional $200 to finalize the termination of this lease.  This makes the dinosaur credit card machine cost more expensive than a used a car!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Leasing-Corp/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Integrated-Leasing-Corp-Do-not-lease-any-equipment-from-this-company-It-is-a-never-en-728913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Leasing Corp