Complaint Review: Integrated Payment Systems

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Integrated Payment Systems
westernunion.com Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Western Union/ Integrated Payment Systems Western Union Moner Order Tracing/ Refund Request Englewood Colorado

On October 25, 2007 I purchased a Money Order for the amount of $139.80 to pay a bill, and to my shock the payment was never received by Music Club "BMG Music Service". However the money order I found out was cashed out on 11/21/2007. After spending 30 mins on the phone with Integrated Payment Systems Inc, which is a subsidiary of Western Union they told me to fill out the information on the back of the receipt, make a photocopy of both sides and mail it to them and so I did.

So after 2 months of no answer, not an e-mail, a letter, not even a phone call.
I called them back again, only to find out a $15.00 refund fee was required in order to start an "investigation" and therefore a proper refund process. On March 27, 2008 I went ahead and sent them the $15.00 fee plus another photocopy of the receipt.

Two weeks later I called again and to my shock, they still hadn't received my correspondence. I was so upset, I requested to speak to a Manager, according to him, there was nothing he could do without that $15.00 fee and photocopy, so in other words I was going to have to trace my $15.00 Money Order again because as of April 17th, 2008 they still hadn't received it.

At this point I went ahead and told him you know what? Nevermind. I feel like I have been robbed $200.00 by non other that Western Union. This is outrageous! I can't believe that after 6 months I still haven't gotten a refund. So he goes ahead and tells me that Western Union or whatever the hell they call themselves these days are not liable for any lost or stolen Money Orders, not to mention that fee did not guarantee me a refund. Can you believe that?!

I told him you people are nothing but thieves and you will never get another dime from me. As far as I am concerned I will make sure you do not get away with this. I will go ahead and report you to the Bad Credit Report Bureau.

This is people's money we're talking about. If they're late on a payment this automatically goes on their credit. I can't believe the lack of attention paid to this matter by your company and Customer Service Department and how unethical and non shallant they are.

I must've e-mailed them 2 or 3 times, and never got an answer from them, not even as much as a phone call or a letter that they claimed was supposedly "sent to me". Integrated Payment Systems Inc/Western Union is an unethical company, I accuse them of stealing my Money Order refund and Money Order refund fee.

Don't let it happen to you, next time you need to pay your bill do it with a credit or debit card, or simply use a check; do not use their services or they'll rob you of your money too.

Paxsoprana
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-Payment-Systems/Englewood-Colorado-80155-7030/Western-Union-Integrated-Payment-Systems-Western-Union-Moner-Order-Tracing-Refund-Reques-326841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated Payment Systems