Complaint Review: Integration4Us

• Reported By: DanB — Whittier California United States of America
Integration4Us

Integration4Us IN BUSINESS OF TAKING MONEY... Internet

WARNING TO ALL PURCHASERS

I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE TRUSTING GLENN AND THE COMPLETE STAFF OF INTEGRATION4US. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY PLUGINS, THEMES, MODULES AND SOFTWARE FOR THE SOCIALENGINE PLATFORM.

NEVER!!! HAVE I EVER BEEN TREATED WITH SUCH DIS-REGARD AS I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY.

1ST. I WANT TO CHALLENGE SOCIALENGINE TO REMOVE THIS COMPANY FROM THEIR LIST OF RECOMMENDED COMPANIES. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VALUES, INTEGRITY OR PROFESSIONALISM THAT SOCIALENGINE HAS BUILT IT'S REPUTATION ON.

OF ALL THE DEVELOPERS I HAVE WORKED WITH, I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE SET OUT TO STEAL THE CUSTOMER'S MONEY.

I DID READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASING MY MINIFRAUD SOFTWARE AT $199.95. I DID SPEAK WITH GLENN BEFORE MY PURCHASE AND CLEARLY EXPLANE WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND HE ASURED ME THAT THIS PRODUCT WOULD SATISFY MY REQUEST AND BEYOND. [continued below]....
.....

WELL I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO PROVE DIRECTLY THAT THEY WERE EVERYTHING THE NEGATIVE REVIEWERS WERE WRITING ABOUT.

1ST - OF ALL THEY DID NOT GET TO MY INSTALL FOR OVER A WEEK.

2ND - THEY CONTACTED ME AND PROMISED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. THAT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE FOR ANOTHER THREE DAYS.

3RD - I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION FOR FOUR MORE DAYS

4TH - I WAS TOLD THEY HAD A POWER OUTAGE AND COULDN'T INSTALL

5TH - THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD TO WAIT ON ANOTHER COMPANY TO GIVE THEM THE API. THIS WAS NEVER DISCLOSED IN PRE SALE CONVERSATION THAT I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH A SUB-CONTRACTOR.

6TH - IT TOOK THEM ANOTHER FIVE DAYS TO WORK ON THE SITE WITH THE PROMISE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE IT PROPERLY CONFIGURED AND WORKING ON MY SITE OR THEY WOULD GIVE A FULL REFUND.

7TH - I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY FULL REFUND FROM THEM FOR SELLING ME A SHELL OF A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOTHING AGREED UPON AND HAS NO FUNCTION ON MY SITE WHAT'S SO EVER. GLENN CONTACTED ME, NOW A MONTH INTO THESE ISSUES AND TOLD ME THAT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THAT HE IS JUST THE CODER AND DOESN'T HANDLE THE REFUNDS.

8TH - SOMEONE ELSE CONTACTED ME AND APOLOGIZED AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND MY MONEY FULLY AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM OR HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY REFUNDS TO DATE.

THIS WILL STOP HERE. WE WILL SPARE NO EXPENSE IN EXPOSING AND PURSUING ANY LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY AND SHUTTING DOWN ANY FURTHER PRACTICES IN THE UNITED STATES.

I ENCOURAGE ANY POTENTIAL BUYERS NOT TO PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE ONLY OUT TO STEAL MONEY FROM AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS POSSIBLE AND NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCTS THAT THEY ADVERTISE ON THEIR SITE AND PROMOS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integration4Us/internet/Integration4Us-IN-BUSINESS-OF-TAKING-MONEY-Internet-895033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integration4Us