Complaint Review: Integration4Us

Integration4Us softwarebuilder Take you money and do nothing Internet

*General Comment: Integration4us scam scammers ripoff - Jomar - Social-Engine

*Author of original report: integration4us

Dowan London

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integration4Us/internet/Integration4Us-softwarebuilder-Take-you-money-and-do-nothing-Internet-977772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integration4Us

#1 General Comment

Integration4us scam scammers ripoff - Jomar - Social-Engine

AUTHOR: integration4usscam - (United States of America)

It's unfortunate there are many others in this position, with the company Integration4us. I too have been done by them, not forgetting the time lost by these morons.

It's owned by "Jomar 'aka' Jomar Dela Torre 'aka' Bradlee Jean Dela Torre 'aka' Mr. Joemarie De La Torre" based in the Philippines, they use many alias names such as Bob, John, Aaron Bob, Dexter, Nadine and many more. franc St., Phase II Lizares Subd, Bacolod, Negros Occ., Philippines, 6100. With links to China, Singapore, Philippines and maybe America.

I've no hope in getting my money back, and it's very doubtful anyone else will either.

What can be done? answer is, nothing, unless anyone has a real confirmed address.

There are things you can do to get your own back, I'll leave that up to your imagination ;- )

Regards

integration4us

AUTHOR: Dowan - (United Kingdom)

I Have paid this company in total $3,000 for custom work for a social engine script. Initially they completed parts of the work, hence the amount got up to $3,000. But since the start of the year they had not completed anymore work on the site and decided to ask for a refund... and they have paid $300 so far... and we are in December. I contact them and they make excuse after excuse and failed promise after failed promise for a refunding me my money....  What ever you do do not use this company, they will take your money and not do the work Dowan London