Complaint Review: IntegreTel - Agora Voice Messaging Service

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:Cape Girardeau Missouri
IntegreTel - Agora Voice Messaging Service
Caribbean Islands, Jamaica Jamaica

IntegreTel - Agora Voice Messaging Service - SCAM Ultra-Deceptive Caribbean Islands-Dialect Sounds Jamaica

My wife came to me today 10/18/2007 and asked me what Agora Voice Messaging Service was doing billing our AT&T bill. I had no answer so I started investigating. I found nothing but rip-off reports and scam alerts about them. I called them and they immediately wanted my telephone number, I refused to input my phone number and it would not advance to let me speak to a person without the number. So I hung up and called AT&T. the billing clerk Jose Ramirez that could barely Habla English told me that they are a third party biller for over 2000 companies and that they could do nothing about it. I asked him who they were and why they were billing me on AT&T and he had nothing to say. He said he would contact them for me and make the connection.

So when the automated calling system at Integretel picked up, it connected through AT&T's phone number and I got to speak to a lady with a Jamaican accent. I asked her where they were located and she informed me they were in the Caribbean. I asked here why they were billing me for phone service I NEVER ORDERED. She informed me that Itegretel is a 3rd party biller for many different services. Integretel is an offshore front billing service for Agora whoever that is.

I am contacting the Missouri States Attorney Generals Office Today.

Roy
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegreTel-Agora-Voice-Messaging-Service/Caribbean-Islands-Jamaica/IntegreTel-Agora-Voice-Messaging-Service-SCAM-Ultra-Deceptive-Caribbean-Islands-Dialec-279041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IntegreTel - Agora Voice Messaging Service