• Report: #209472

• Reported By:Calumut City Illinois
IntegreTel Agora Voice Service
Nationwide U.S.A.

IntegreTel Agora Voice Service ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Nationwide

I notice an extra charge on my mother's phone bill so I call up our phone company AT&T in which they responded not having nothing to do or knowing anything about the charge. I called the number (800)736-7500 provided with the service neither my mother or I requested called AGORA VOICE Messaging. They said that someone with my birthday requested the service thourgh some survey I supposely took.

I told the representative I never requested and to discontinue the service. He said he would and would credit us the charge of $8.43. I call back a few days later to confirm that this was actually done and the same representative confirm that it was done. I am concern after reading the ripoffreports concerning these same individuals that it will not be the and my mother will not recieve the credit of $8.43 which she has already pay for a service no one request and will continue to get charge for.

Santiago
Calumut City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2006 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegreTel-Agora-Voice-Service/nationwide/IntegreTel-Agora-Voice-Service-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Nationwide-209472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IntegreTel Agora Voice Service