Complaint Review: IntegreTel

• Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
IntegreTel
Internet U.S.A.

IntegreTel ripoff, fraudulent billing on phone bill Internet

Upon reviewing my past 3 months phone bills from AT&T, I discovered charges by IntegreTel for $8.48 per month. The charges were listed on the bill as being for voice messaging.

I have not solicited anything from this company of which I have never heard. I have had call notes for a long time and have no reason to have this so-called service. I called the 800 number listed on the bill and was told that Integretel simply bills on behalf of many different companies.

I was connected to another company called Agora Solutions. The person on their end was rude and said the service had been ordered via the internet several months ago. I told her the service was unauthorized. She asked if I wanted it cancelled. I said yes.

She then asked if there was anything else I needed help with! I told her I wanted my account credited for all 3 months worth of charges. She said that the credit should appear in 1 to 2 billing cycles.

I will contact AT&T next. From what I'm reading on this topic, I probably should not expect to see any credit from these DISGUSTING RIPOFF LOWLIFES!!!

E
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegreTel/internet/IntegreTel-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-on-phone-bill-Internet-188390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IntegreTel