Complaint Review: Integrel - worldwebaccess - Verizon

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Integrel - worldwebaccess - Verizon
worldwebaccess.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel aka worldwebaccess charged my Verizon phone bill for e-mail acess. Rip-off! Nationwide

Integretel, Inc. under the guise of worldwebaccess billed my verizon phone number twice. Once was $14.95 setup fee and the other was $9.95 monthly service fee. I called the 1-800 number and got nothing but an answering machine time and again. I e-mailed them several times with no response.

When I called Verizon, they knew right away who this company was. The operator explained that they answer the phone when they call so she did this with me on the line. The phone went straight through to Rosa who explained that this was a Sweepstakes promotion and that I was being charged for an e-mail account. Ridiculous. I cannot get reimbursement but I told her in no uncertain terms not to bill me again. If it happens again, I guess I'll have to lose Verizon. What can be done about this?

Pamela
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrel-worldwebaccess-Verizon/nationwide/Integretel-aka-worldwebaccess-charged-my-Verizon-phone-bill-for-e-mail-acess-Rip-off-Nat-121655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrel - worldwebaccess - Verizon