Complaint Review: Integrete - , The Billing Resource - Horizon Telecom

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2007

• Reported By:Battle Creek Michigan
Integrete - , The Billing Resource - Horizon Telecom
integretel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel - The Billing Resource - Horizon Telecom Charged me for services I did not order ripoff Nationwide

Although AT&T is my long distance carrier I am being charged long distance fees from Horizon Telecom under the Billing Resource of my AT&T phone bill. This started two months ago and I am still tring to have this resolved. Apparently I was "slammed" by Horizon Telecom (according to AT&T), I know I never ordered long distance from Horizon for $4.99 a week. AT&T is tring to help but they said if I don't diconnect from this service I'll be billed every month. The phone number on my AT&T phone bill for the billing resource is 800-296-8079, which is a non-working number. When I call the 800-736-7500 they put me on hold indefinetly, then disconnect. I don't know what to do next.

Frank
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrete-The-Billing-Resource-Horizon-Telecom/nationwide/Integretel-The-Billing-Resource-Horizon-Telecom-Charged-me-for-services-I-did-not-orde-259147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrete - , The Billing Resource - Horizon Telecom