Complaint Review: Integretel-Agora Voice Messaging Service

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Reeds Spring Missouri
Integretel-Agora Voice Messaging Service
Internet Jamaica

Agora Voice Messaging Service, Integretel-Agora Voice Messaging Service I was billed without my knowledge of this company Thru cebturytel Jamaica Jamaica-Caribian

I was billed 8.43 thru centurytel without my knowledge by the billing service whom directed me t Integretel-Agora messagong service without my knowledge. I never subscribed to this service.

Ed
Reeds Spring, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Agora-Voice-Messaging-Service/internet/Agora-Voice-Messaging-Service-Integretel-Agora-Voice-Messaging-Service-I-was-billed-witho-361495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel-Agora Voice Messaging Service