Complaint Review: Integretel And Atlantic Mgmt

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
Integretel And Atlantic Mgmt
Rue Ferrari San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel And Atlantic Mgmt Placed fraudulent 900 number charges on my phone bill San Jose California

Fraudulent 900 call charges appeared on my phone bill. BellSouth blocked all 900 numbers and advised me to contact Integretel. Before doing so I googled them and found a wealth of information on the Rip off report!

Many stories just like mine.

I called Integretel armed with what I learned here. Their agents tried every frustration tactic. My initial hold time was 30 minutes. After finally getting someone live on the phone he tired to use the "script" on me.

I asked him to explain how charges appeared on my bill for a 900 call on December 13th, when we were out of town for the holidays and NO one had access to my home at that time? He tried to say it was from visiting a computer gaming site and I told him that was bull$*&^ because no one was home.

He then made the mistake of revealing to me that there are more charges coming on my next bill of which I was not aware. I told him that I would not be paying ANY of the chrages based on the fact that I know they are fraud.

I told him "the jig is up your company is all over the internet as fraudulent so don't even try your scripted lines with me." That is when his phone began to experience "technical difficulties", and suddenly I was disconnected.

I waited a few minutes and called back only to be told no one there by that name, I started up with the new agent, and after a few minutes of me telling her this is fraud and I plan to contact the NC attoney general, the CA attorney general, the FCC and my local media, she immediately told me the charges would be removed.

I will have to call back again next month to dispute those charges as well, but I will, and I will enjoy every minute of giving these scumbags the toungue lashing of a lifetime.

I have also flooded my local newspaper and television station with letters and e-mails stating all the facts, so my experience can help others in our area from being victimized.

People, it is important to follow up on filing complaints with your state's attorney general, consumer protection acencies, and the FCC, and your local media. This is illegal and Integretel continues to bilk unsuspecting people for millions. We must get this stopped at the national level and drum them out of business.

Cindy
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-And-Atlantic-Mgmt/San-Jose-California/Integretel-And-Atlantic-Mgmt-Placed-fraudulent-900-number-charges-on-my-phone-bill-San-Jos-173563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel And Atlantic Mgmt