Complaint Review: Integretel - Atlantic Mgmt

• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:chino valley Arizona
Integretel - Atlantic Mgmt
5883 Rue Ferrari San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel - Atlantic Mgmt Internet Scam appearing on my Telephone Bill San Jose California

They charged me for a 900 number call that didn't happen. When I went on the internet to research this company, I found this site and was shocked to see how many people had been scammed!! I just wanted people to know, I did get my charges reversed and I also informed them of the massive amounts of complaints against these companies on the internet!! I also filed complaints with the atty general, BBB, and the FTC!! I hope they get busted big time!!

chino valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Atlantic-Mgmt/San-Jose-California-95138/Integretel-Atlantic-Mgmt-Internet-Scam-appearing-on-my-Telephone-Bill-San-Jose-Californi-184159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel - Atlantic Mgmt