• Report: #199765

• Reported By:preston Idaho
Integretel / AtlanticMgmt
integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel AtlanticMgmt ripoff/ dishonest fraudulent billing Internet

Integretel/(atlantic mgmt) fraudulently billed me $39.95 for a 2 minute call on Jun21 that I nor anyone in my household called. There was a number listed on my phone bill to call if I had any questions. I called several times and only got an answering machine that tracked my number, put me on hold and no one ever answered.

The phone company that I go through also tried to track the 900 number that was supposedly called from my home, and came up with nothing. They said it was all bogus. The number that showed up on my bill was 900-444-0357. I have a long distance block on my home phone and my kids do not call long distance as they are all young. We never call 900 numbers because we have cell phones for our long distance.

All in all, this company is ripping people off or trying to anyway, and need to be stopped. There is no way to contact them to even try to straighted it out, therefore it is fraudulent. I will definitely follow through with reporting this to everyone I can.

william
preston, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-AtlanticMgmt/internet/Integretel-AtlanticMgmt-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Internet-199765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel / AtlanticMgmt