plain

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Integretel Call Center, Atlantic Management
P.O. Box 23189 San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel, Atlantic Management Ripoff Outrageous charges dropped after complain to supervisor San Jose California

In our March 2006 phone bill, my wife found two charges for $40 each placed to Atlantic Management with the #900. Our bill said that charges were billed on behalf of Information Services and gave the #888 for "billing inquiries." Will, I had a "billing inquiry" to make so I called the number.

I was greeted by a very official sounding lady who asked for my name and phone number. After giving her the information, I told her about the charges and asked what they were for. She said that these calls were made from my phone number through my computer and the charges were for the time it took to dail the number and give a password. I told her that no one in my house had authorized such a phone call and she insisted someone did because two "Accept" icons had to be hit for the transaction to be made.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and complained to a lady named Marissa. I told her this was a rip off and she said she would credit me 100%. I put the charge in "dispute" with Sprint.

Joseph
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Call-Center-Atlantic-Management/San-Jose-California-95153/Integretel-Atlantic-Management-Ripoff-Outrageous-charges-dropped-after-complain-to-superv-187366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Call Center, Atlantic Management