Complaint Review: Integretel, ESBI

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Integretel, ESBI
esbi.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel, ESBI ripoff charges without authorization! Internet

Integretel has been billing me through my phone bill since 11/04 and turned it over to ESBI in 04/05 and not only are the billing me monthly for a service I never ordered they billed twice in one month. This service is for voice mail on my computer to alert me that I have a call coming in, well I have had DSL for the past 4+ years and don't need nor did I order the services. They have offered a 3 month credit and of course I said no I want it all, they then offered 6 months credit and again I want it all. I am waiting for a response from the supervisor. The first person I spoke to could not tell me how the services are to be used or how it would benefit someone with DSL. I also asked them to e-mail or fax me all the information pertaining to this account and low and behold only a supervisor can give me that information. I only found this issue by actually looking at my phone bill, I have on line billing and in the past only looked at how much I owed and sent the payment, I will certainly be more aware in the future.

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2005 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-ESBI/internet/Integretel-ESBI-ripoff-charges-without-authorization-Internet-166346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel, ESBI