Complaint Review: Integretel-Galacy Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:Grover Beach California
Integretel-Galacy Inc.
85 Atlantic Street Hackensack, New Jersey U.S.A.

Integretel, Galacy ripoff are Frauds, Thiefs, Liars, Scam Artists. Hackensack New Jersey

I recieved a charge on my phone bill for my business for $39.95 for Web Hosting Services from "Galacy Inc." billed through "Integretel".

When we called the toll free number for Integretel we were told to call another number to speak with Galacy directly as Integretel could not remove the charge, Galacy would have to do that.

When Galacy was contacted they proceeded to give first and last name of one of our employees and claimed to have a recording of the employee saying that she was authorized to make decisions like this for my business and that "yes she did indeed want to try out this Web Hosting deal and that it was fine for them to charge the business phone for it".

Now I know for fact that she never said any such thing as I was there when she recieved the call and she clearly told the woman trying to sell this stuff, "no". As a matter of fact she said no to everything the woman on the phone said. Then the sales woman began to ask all different types of questions until she got my employee to say the word "yes" to her just one time.
If they have a recording it is no doubt an edited version of their conversation.

Had I not been there to hear this whole thing happen this may have very well caused my employee to lose her job under the circumstances given. Especially with a so called "recording" of her claiming to authorize those charges or anything of the sort.

This is by far in my opinion one of the most malicious types of scam I have seen yet. It not only thrives on unsuspecting innocent people causing them to be defamed in the eyes of their employers, (at least until the employers finds out about this information) possibly causing them to lose their honest jobs, but they steal from an already financially hard hit & hard to survive industry, small businesses. Short of stealing from a handicapped child how much lower can they get?
They quickly and without arguement said they will credit our account but that is yet to be seen. I plan to see this through to all of the appropriate authorities until these people are stopped. Its time people stop being so blind and silent and start pulling together to stop this type of thing.

There are so many scams out there now I dont know that even unity will help in stopping them now though. I will give further information on this as it or if it happens. Including the "refund" they are supposed issue. Thank you.

Central Coast, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2004 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Galacy-Inc/Hackensack-New-Jersey-07601/Integretel-Galacy-ripoff-are-Frauds-Thiefs-Liars-Scam-Artists-Hackensack-New-Jersey-117249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel-Galacy Inc.