Complaint Review: Integretel - Global Airways Comm

• Submitted: Sun, March 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 04, 2007

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Integretel - Global Airways Comm
Www.oan Services.com Nationwide U.S.A.

IntegreTel Charged my AT&T account 54.90 ripoff Internet

My family recived a call, caller ID was from AT&T.
They wanted to give me a "free" cell phone. The offer was declined.. but! My bill was for 54.90.
19.95 for AIRWAVES CALL MANAGER
34.95 for AIRWAVES CALL MANAGER SET UP FEE

First,
This is from a Davis in Ft hood. It is my story as well.

Quote:
I received my phone bill with almost $50.00 in charges that I have no idea what for. 1 of the charges was for OAN Servics which is also known as Global Airwaves. I was orginally contacted by Global trying to sell me a cell phone. We had just got off from work and was lying on my sofa, for somequiet time. I informed The gentleman whats the catch that I was not interested because I have a cell phone. He insisted and said he will send me a packet and it will have a 1-800# on it and I would have a year to accept the offer and nothing would be charged to me until I call that #. Needless to say my bill came in and there was $54.95 chg. from this company. I called SWB to reverse these charges back to these companies because I have no service nor have I used any services and to dispute the global airway comm

Except I harassed the compny for days until they aggreed to refund my money. I called every day at 8:00, 12:00 2:00 and 6:00 for eight days.

It should be said here that AT&T had ALREADY removed the charge from my account but I wanted this company to know THEY were to remove it also. Since telling my story I found two people who did NOT recive a refund simple becuase it was too much time to fight. So I fight for those that can't or will not.

I filed a complaint with the FCC, AT&T fraud dept, Sprint Fraud dept (that was who the phone was to come from) and our local news paper Watchdog.

Viki
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2007 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Global-Airways-Comm/nationwide/IntegreTel-Charged-my-ATT-account-5490-ripoff-Internet-238061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel - Global Airways Comm