knees

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2004

• Reported By:rancho cordova California
Integretel Inc - Galacy Inc
http://www.integretel.com/ San Jose (Integretel) Hackensack NJ (Galacy), California U.S.A.

Integretel Inc Working With Galacy SCAM, Galacy sales pitch then we got billed by Integretel inc On our SBC BilL! San Jose (Integretel) Hackensack NJ (Galacy) California (Integretel) New Jersey (Galacy)

Im an Office manager for a small company, i was called up one day spoken to really fast by some telemarketer asking if he could "send me information regarding web hosting" i told him I could not SIGN for anything Nor purchase anything, he then said i could cancel within 15 days, i then again said sir you can send me information but I am not able to purchase anything, they hung up. A month or 2 later reviewing the company phone bill we noticed a charge for around 41 dollars on the sbc bill, my manager thank god hes cool understood what happened they said they had my name and my agreement to the charges. SBC never even talked to me, they couldnt provide proof that they did. Any how I searched and found out Galacy web hosting has some super human marketing team, they will record your voice chop it up and try and make it sound like you agreed!. Somehow integretel is allowed to bill your phonebill for these non existant charges. they say they send out info to cancel in 15 days. they never did. My boss harassed them they said they would credit the bill (integretel and sbc) we told them wed take it to the attorney generals, they continued to bill us, we wrote them a letter so well see what happens. I also sent the story to kcra's call 3, they never responded, typical capitolist america!

A
rancho cordova, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc-Galacy-Inc/San-Jose-Integretel-Hackensack-NJ-Galacy-California/Integretel-Inc-Working-With-Galacy-SCAM-Galacy-sales-pitch-then-we-got-billed-by-Integret-125004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc - Galacy Inc