Complaint Review: Integretel, Inc & Personal Voice, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2003

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Integretel, Inc & Personal Voice, Inc.
http://www.integretel.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel & Personal Voice Charged my local phone bill for non-authorized charges fraudulent rip-off Clearwater Florida

I received my monthly phone bill from my local phone company, Sprint, and my bill included some non-authorized charges by a company named Integretel, Inc. which is a billing company for another party named Personal Voice, Inc. The charges totalled $11.09 which includes the applicable taxes.

I called Integrel, Inc. at (800)736-7500 and spoke to a Felicia. She would not remove the charges from my bill as she indicated that they are a billing company but would terminate the subscription of services. She said the only way to have the charges removed was to write to their billing department. Per Felicia their billing department has no phones or email. Imagine that! I did have my local phone provider put a third party block on my line to prevent any future fraudulent charges.

I filed complaints with both the public utilities commission in the state of Florida and with the Federal Communication Commission online. Hopefully a credit will appear on my next months bill and this will be all over with, but that would be too easy! With the amount of time it will take to resolve this it almost seems easier to just pay the $11.09, but I refuse to be screwed like this.

Let's get it on..... Integretel, Inc.

Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc-Personal-Voice-Inc/nationwide/Integretel-Personal-Voice-Charged-my-local-phone-bill-for-non-authorized-charges-fraudul-45903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel, Inc & Personal Voice, Inc.