Complaint Review: Integretel, Inc. - Verizon

• Updated: Sun, June 12, 2005

• Reported By:n.hampton New Hampshire
Integretel, Inc. - Verizon
Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel, Inc. Through Access One Communications Billed By Verizon Phone Company Integretel,Inc. via Access One Communication fraudulantly charge me for a collect fax call to MA billing through Verizon Phone Company. I did not do any business with Integretel nor did accept a collect fax from a MA fax number. Nationwide

I noticed that my verizon local phone bill was higher than usual. I saw that Integretel, Inc. through Access One Communication had used Verizon to bill me $5.78 for a collect fax call.

Prior to this I had been receiving faxes at 2 and 4 a.m. and had unplugged my fax to be sure I wasn't awakened during the night. When I called Verizon they said it was an FCC law that they had to bill me when a smaller company asks them to.

I then called Access One who said they would put this charge in dispute. I said I didn't want it in dispute, I demand a credit for this fraudulant charge. They said I would receive a credit on the next Verizon bill.

I wrote to the FCC about these companies and made a complaint to Verizon for charging me unauthorized charges. I never signed or agreed to any charges related to my fax or phone usage with Access One Communications or with Integretel, Inc.

I had an attorney investigate and he found your reporting service. Please include me with other unhappy consumers who are being ripped off in this way.
Thank You!

D
N.Hampton, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2005 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc-Verizon/nationwide/Integretel-Inc-Through-Access-One-Communications-Billed-By-Verizon-Phone-Company-Integre-145883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel, Inc. - Verizon