Complaint Review: Integretel Inc

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:LaFollette Tennessee
Integretel Inc
Atlanta,Georgia Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-7367500
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Integretel Inc consumer rip-off fraud Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Did you say "No Computer"?

I have my own business located in LaFollette Tn. I never paid much attention to my bell south bill before until this months bill I noticed I was being charged for a service that I never never ask for or talked to anyone from this company before. this company is called Integretel.com which is a internet service provider. I did some research and found I have been billed for the past 6 months. I Dont even have a computer why would I want their service in my business. I dont know if I should be mad at Bell South or not but right now I am thinking of changing my service from them . This is truly fraud stealing and out right against the law in my book. this cant go on.

After calling the number they provide1888-772-1820 its not a valid number. then I called 1-800-736-7500 talk to someone I couldnt understand nothing she was saying because she was a different nationality or something. I did understand her to say I would have to come up with all my bills to fax to her within 10 days after this call.She couldnt even give me a fax no. Why should I have to send her copies of bills that they are sending me she should have that information already. I am very upset. I didnt ask for this service . I have been violated. Bell south I am ashamed of. their name is on page 1.

Rita
LaFollette, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia/Integretel-Inc-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-46821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc

Did you say "No Computer"?

AUTHOR: Jktowe - (U.S.A.)

Thats funny..you said you have no computer and no internet?????? So unless your online on your cell phone then how did you put up your post? LOL ...sorry just had to be sarcastic...Bellsouth is a horrible company and I'm glad that where I live now we don't have the option for them!!! HOOORAY!