Complaint Review: Integretel Inc

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005

• Reported By:fountain hills Arizona
Integretel Inc
5883 Rue Farrari San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff San Jose California

On our recent phone bill we received a $40.00 charge from Integretel for a 900 call. Doing research on line I found ripoffreport.com and concluded I too had spyware downloaded and the spyware dialed the 900 number. Reading the ripoffreport comments I thought I was in for a battle but today talked to a very helpful rep and they will reverse the charges. They also put a 900 number block on the phone. We also have no long distance carrier.

My problem was handled very easily but I still sent the fcc a complaint (form 475 on www.fcc.gov) and a complaint to the California Attorney General (http://caag.state.ca.us). Hopefully they will do something.

fountain hills, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/San-Jose-California-95138/Integretel-ripoff-San-Jose-California-146864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc