Complaint Review: Integretel Inc

• Reported By:Maryville Tennessee
Integretel Inc
www.integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel Inc ripoff, false charges, scam, phone bill, bellsouth . Internet

*Consumer Comment: Keep in mind have a 900 block put on your account.

I received a $16 charge from Integretel for 2 900 number calls on my Bellsouth phone bill this month. I have never made a 900 number call in my life, so I tried contacting Bellsouth. They put the issue in dispute, but said I had to call Integretel about the issue; so I must wait until Monday when their office is open. From what I have read online, Integretel is a scum sucking group of leaches that falsely charge millions of consumers each year on their phone bills. E

vidently, I have a spyware dialer on my computer that is making long distance calls to Madagascar at the rate of $3.99 per minute. I will not pay these charges and will cancel my phone service altogether if Bellsouht refuses to take the charges off my account. I have also read that Integretel has been sued for scams like this and has been forced to repay millions of dollars back to consumers a few years ago, but the bastards haven't learned their lesson.

They are not getting a single penny out of me.

Mark
Maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/internet/Integretel-Inc-ripoff-false-charges-scam-phone-bill-bellsouth-Internet-144292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc

Keep in mind have a 900 block put on your account.

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Call Integretel first to see if they will do anything and if they don't then call Bellsouth and have the rep recourse the charges to integretel and have a 900 block put on your account. When the Bellsouth rep recourses the charges it only sends them back to integretel and they will rebill the charges to you directly. It does not adjust or eliminate the charges. Keep in mind when you call the Bellsouth that they are not Bellsouth charges so don't be upset with the Bellsouth rep.

biggest