Complaint Review: Integretel Inc

• Reported By:Centerville Georgia
Integretel Inc
www.integretelinc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel Inc ripoff Warner Robins GA

I received my telephone bill (Alltel) and found a 5 minute call costing a total of $20.55. It was billed through Integretel Inc. The number was 900-435-4297. It was placed at 4:54am on a Monday morning. No one in my household is up at that hour. This call was NOT made on my phone. Luckily, my telephone company stated that they would take this charge off my bill. I also found that my 900 block had been removed off of my account. I placed the 900 block on, again. Hopefully this will take care of these charges. I just don't understand how this could be legal.

Centerville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2004 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/nationwide/Integretel-Inc-ripoff-Warner-Robins-GA-89462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc