Complaint Review: Integretel Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2005

• Reported By:fort wayne Indiana
Integretel Inc.
integretel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel aka I Protect Vmail Services ripoff fraudulent billing through the phone bill integretel.com nationwide

I just noticed today the added charge to my phone bill. My phone is in my daughter's name as i live with her.
I called integretel and they said that i had signed up for their stupid service. I never did.

They got my name and phone number off something else and decided to bill my daughter's phone bill. They did it 3 times before I noticed it at 14.95 a month. I called thema nd spoke to Roberto he said he would cancel the account and credit my phone bill with the three charges but he insisted that i had illegally signed up for the service.

I have never heard of them and do not use any voice mail and do not have any desire to. I have cable internet and my phone is never tied up.

I am calling my phone company and blocking third party billings as suggested by your website. Watch out for integretel they are a huge rip off and the phone companies are in cahoots with them! A friend at work said it happened to her through aol and was put on her phone bill and she never did get her money back. only time will tell if i get the credits they have promised me.

Alexandria
fort wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/nationwide/Integretel-aka-I-Protect-Vmail-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-through-the-phone-bill-i-159381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc.