Complaint Review: Integretel Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 05, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2004

• Reported By:60563 Illinois
Integretel Inc.
www.integretel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't even know what wwebemailsvc is!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripped off billed unknowingly of service

Recieved Phone Bill from my local provider SBC with Separate Charges from an Integretel, Inc. showing charges of $9.95 plus $14.95 for Set Up Fee - Email Services at www.WorldWebAcces.com Charges dated 05-12-2004.
Surprise for me on Saturday.

I NEVER signed up with a company named WorldWebAccess.com thru Integretel. I already have an email with major provider and have been using it for about 10 years.

I think, I should report on both SBC and Integretel. Since first one is sending a "CONSOLIDATED" invoice with all that "Integretel" junk on it. And there is no way to itemize my payment, saying that I'm willing to pay for a local telephone services, but not Integretel.

Tried to call 1-800-736-7500. Got an answering machine.
Hmmm..... I just so pissed off.

Al
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2004 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Inc/nationwide/Integretel-ripoff-Internet-93813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't even know what wwebemailsvc is!!

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I won't pay for this service, because I don't even know what it is. I have a past due on my phone bill that I refuse to pay, because i don't know what this is. I don't know what gives them the right to authority to have something like that automatically appear on your phone bill and then they want you to pay for it. That doesn't look good on someones account if you never run into that problem of past due notices.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

HELLO
MY NAME IS FAY DRUMMOND AND I HAVE BEEN BILLED TWICE FOR Wwebemailsvcsetupfee of 14.95 and a monthly fee of 9.95

I DO KNOT KNOW WHAT THESE CHARGES ARE FOR AND I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEVICE,WHICH I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds