Complaint Review: Integretel On Behalf Of Agora Solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:Winfield Kansas
Integretel On Behalf Of Agora Solutions
integretel.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Integretel On Behalf Of Agora Solutions unauthorized charges on AT&T bill for voice messaging fee Ripoff Internet

I noticed that my AT&T bill had increased about $9 per month starting in May of this year. When I got my latest bill, I looked it over and noticed a charge of $8.23 from Integretel on behalf of Agora Solutions for voice messaging monthly fee. I do not recall ever signing up for this, let alone as recently as May of this year. I do not use voice messaging on my land-line phone, which is all I have through AT&T. My internet is wireless through a completely different company and not DSL, so my phone line should not have been able to be accessed that way. My cell phone carrier is Sprint, so there is no way that should have been the culprit. After doing some research on the internet about Integretel, I am surmising that they have illegally added unauthorized charges to my phone bill, though I'm still not sure how. I have contacted AT&T and am awaiting reply.

Christina
Winfield, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-On-Behalf-Of-Agora-Solutions/internet/Integretel-On-Behalf-Of-Agora-Solutions-unauthorized-charges-on-ATT-bill-for-voice-messag-257842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel On Behalf Of Agora Solutions

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC